Colors can add an enormous amount of energy to your living place are they possess great power. With the help of certain colors, we can express and communicate in a huge crowd without even saying a word. Different color has a different meaning different vibe, different feel. White stand out and proves that it is a color that is completely different from the rest of other colors. Is it sensible to consider white and its shade as a color? It’s neutral it’s peaceful it remits all the light it receives which means it transmits the most amount of energy. White is a blank canvas, still to be written, decorated, discovered and explained.
Home is those places where we generally relax and nourish ourselves we seek energy in here. We have to be really careful before choosing colors to paint our home as they have a major impact on our mood, on our personality, white and its shades an influence our lives in a beautiful way, subconsciously. Even as on it, it also amplifies everything which contacts it:
1) Having white walls and white curtains, you can experiment with colorful furniture. In case you wish to see a change and you feel bored of these colors you can change the furniture anytime and get an extremely fresh look. Planning to invest in long-lasting furniture, try and buy white furniture. You can than anytime pick up colorful curtains and table clothes to add colors to your living space. Bring a traditional look to your place by creating an authentic and traditional theme in your house for the upcoming wedding ceremony, or big event at the home.
2) White is completely reflective; color white reflects the other colors present in the room. If you have natural sunlight falling inside the house, white interiors will reflect the light and make the room even brighter.
3) Amplifies the complete focus, we live in the world of distractions. It could be anything that can distract us from a very simple text message to a bright shades color on the wall. It would be perfect to use white paint in your study area and office space to stay away and block the complete distractions. This must help you concentrate on the work. These days many offices arrange huge and long tables with almost no or very small storage space in order to make employees understand that they ought to bring only the necessary things to the office each day. This provides them helps in organizing the desk and de-clutter the storage. When every table is clean the entire office looks organized. We can implement this idea at home as well. Have a very sleek study table and white color accessories around it. You can add you’re to Do list and paste it for the displayed too.
4) White adds a class; white is the symbol of peace and purity. Be at our first date, first interview, a visit to church, mosque or temple, we prefer to wear white. Because we want to look our best and who doesn’t know bout how impact-full the first impression is.
5) Easy to maintain, this might sound contradictory to what most of us know. White-colored accessories, interiors, any sensitive surfaces get dirty quickly and require a lot of high maintenance. So people prefer going for darker shades for dirt prone areas like kitchen cabinets and bathroom. But being the most sensitive areas of the home the colors must be chosen cleverly and thoughtfully. We call our home the most comfortable place because it’s actually the safest place on the entire earth for us. When we know that kitchen and bathrooms are the places which need continuous cleaning to save us from dangerous microbes why will we let the dirt hide behind dark colors? Give your kitchen a complete white outlook so that dirt is transparent and easy to track.
White Color and its Meanings and Associations
While understanding white color meanings provide an interior decorator with a color tool kit. Even understanding all the color and their meanings fill this tool kit and give you an advantage over the other competitors. You can now select colors with a complete understanding of what they really mean and how they affect feelings and this is critical for creating harmonious interior spaces at a home.
White is not actually a color, it is a neutral base, but we generally call it color for ease of understanding and reading.
White light actually contains all the colors within, we just can’t see them as they are being reflected. The neutral “colors” range from white, through the grays to black.
White is the generally and commonly used color in interior decor, most specificity in areas where bathing, cleaning, and food preparation are prevalent. This is due to the reason that you can see anything that appears on white and wipe it up, keeping the surfaces clean and dirt free.
Most of the ceilings in hotels or resorts are white, most bathrooms are white, and a better proportion of bathroom and kitchen fittings and appliances are generally white, probably due to the fact that everything goes well with white and its shades.
White gives us the impression of cleanliness and very good hygiene, this is one more reason why we prefer to use white color accessories in a bathroom and kitchen if there is any dirt present, you catch it and it gets cleaned up quickly noticed easily.
White reflects all light so it makes spaces appear larger and that is why it is used on ceilings.
White looks stunning when teamed with black, black and white checked floor tiles or vinyl for example.
The classic look of blue and white china is forever popular.
White is refreshing and cool in hot environments.